Q: Do you have a phone number I can call?
A: We currently only offer (very fast, very thorough) support via email. If you're trying to reach us for help, here's what we suggest:
- Check this FAQ Section for answers.
- If you find an answer to your question, great!
- If you don't find an answer to your question, we're here to help. Click here and send us your question. We'll endeavor to get back to you within one business day.
Q: How do I charge my GelAuto?
A: The GelAuto can be charged using the microUSB port on the side of the unit or by placing it in the wireless charging base.
Q: Which devices can connect with GelAuto?
A: GelAuto is compatible with:
- iPhones with iOS 13 or later and Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
- Android devices with Android 5 or later and Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
- iPads and Android tablets are not officially supported, but should still work.
Q: What kind of gel do you put in the cartridges?
A: GelAuto’s cartridges come prefilled with Germ-X, proven to kill 99.99%* of germs.
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Source: Germ-X. 2020. Product Faqs - Germ-X. [online] Available at: http://germx.com/product-faqs/ [Accessed 06 October 2020].